Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How Many Hours Did You Train?

Charlotte Kalla trained 678 hours in 2007.  She was 20 years old then.  In an article here she said she planned to train 720 hours for the 2008/9 season.  She's probably close to 800 hours this year.

Lukas Bauer trained 800 hours this year in preparation for the Olympics.

Kowalcyk trains 1200 hours according to Patrick Stinson who heard it from Tor Arne Hetland.

Yours truly trained roughly 300 hours.  Half of that was junk.  The other half was split between going up hills and catching my breath.   I started a poll.  Vote early, vote often, but don't vote if you're dead.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing as I didn't race this year, I didn't log my hours. However, the training I did do was pretty disorganized, and I had a hard time getting going this season. We'll see how next season goes....racing is the plan!

    ReplyDelete